Thiruvalluvar

Thiruvalluvar
'A' First in letters 'God' First in Universe.

Tuesday 22 December 2015

   ROAD ACCIDENT AND SAFETY

App digital service and GIS

Vanakkam .you see my short film 'Roada' 

Roada in whats App and you Tube Now a sci-fi A day dream ...All Roads are conned to google GIS special surface survey

Dilapidated Pits erosion blocks are Surveyed 'Road CLEAR ' should be displayed in the monitor .Now the driver may proceed .

Sensors fitted All vehicles from Cycle to Earth mover are fitted with sensors and linked to GIS Gis balloons. LAN is linked. Monitors by independent agency 

Can you present a.DPR Detailed project I and karthick kumar will do Finance?I. I. I

There are millions of 'I and me' to join the Project millions life saved Corruption

Corruption in Road project come to an end .

Millions are Employed . Terrorism come to an end.Road side Rapping's come to an end A beginning to many ends The world is going to go to Nano Roads ! We we we ?    

NGOs run by Kiran Bedi and Bill Gates are requested please take the message to your service

Nalasithanganesan Tvr 


No comments:

Post a Comment